Pirates, we hope you are doing well. Coaches, teachers, and administration miss you!
Not being able to come to school has forced us all to make a new routine, and we want your new routine to be a “productive” and healthy routine. In order to be productive, planning is important.
Plan out your week today, so you will have a schedule to follow. At the end of the day, you don’t want to realize that you’ve been in your pajamas all day and wasted the day.
1) Set a daily routine that includes showering and getting dressed just like you would if you were coming to school.
2) Get your school work done daily.
3) Check the weather for the week, so you will know how to plan your exercise routine. It will begin raining late this afternoon and will be rainy through Wednesday. Make sure you get outside today because it might be tougher to do that the next few days without getting wet. Remember to follow social distancing rules.
4) Talk to people daily (talk to family, call a friend, FaceTime).
5) Continue to follow a regular sleep and eating schedule.
Note: Coaches and PE teachers have sent out workout routines to students. If you did not receive a workout routine, Planet Fitness goes live on Facebook at 7 pm each evening with a workout routine. If you can’t follow along at 7, you can go back and view it later.
Please reach out to a coach or teacher if you need help. Hope all of you have a wonderful week.