Volleyball preseason workouts will begin on Monday 9/21. This will be different from past preseason workouts. Here is how it will work:
1) You must complete all the student and parent forms on Planet HS
2) You must bring a mask and a zip lock bag
3) You must enter through the main lobby to get temp checked and answer a series of questions
4) If dropped off- parent must wait in the car until athlete is checked in
5) Bring your own water bottle or Gatorade with your name on it
6) Bring your own towel
7) Stay socially distanced when checking in
8) Try to bring a painters bucket (recommended-Lowes or Walmart) put your name on it.
Painters bucket is to keep all your belongings (mask, towel, water bottle, phone, ect..) We will use these in the regular season.
9) If you have been exposed to COVID or been tested, let us know before entering the main Lobby
10) All workouts are optional: Tryouts will be on 11/4 and 11/5. There will be no Freshman team this year: only a JV and a Varsity team with limited numbers due to travel.
11) All freshmen and sophomores will begin 9/21 from 5:00-6:30( please do not arrive before 4:45)
12) All Juniors and Seniors will begin 9/21 from 7:00-8:30 (please do not arrive before 6:45)
13) Parents please make sure to pick up athletes at the appropriate end time.
14) This will be difficult at first but with everyone working together, we can keep each other safe!